Motorcycle Superstore - Sold a defected tire and wouldn't back up refund

I purchased two tires from your company. Order # 3021789.

Rear tire caused new tubes to blow out twice in less than a month. Total cost for repairs & towing $650.00. Took photos of "blister" on inside of tire and shipped back to your company. It is obvious what caused the tubes to blow out, but your company said the tire failed because of low air pressure pressure.

Yes, that's called a blowout. I see how your company's warranty policy works.

I will now make it my mission to write many negitive posts about your weak excuse to deny buyers a fair solutions.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 05, 2013.

Motorcycle Superstore - Sent me the wrong item and blamed me for a promotional item they didn't send

Worst customer service ever!

They make you pay for shipping if they send the wrong item and they don't honor promotions on their website - clearly bait and switch.

I received my purchase, but it was clearly different than the seller's description

Other: 1) Sent the wrong battery 2) Promo was supposed to come with free item MotoStance - MS1000 Battery Charger but they said they didn't send it because the website said it wasn't compatible with my bike which makes no sense because it's a battery charger and therefore compatibility should be concerned with the battery - I have contacted MotoStance and they confirmed it's compatible with the battery I purchased.

Order from revzilla instead: http://www.retailmenot.com/view/revzilla.com

-or-

Order from Amazon.com you save more money and time then going through Motorcycle superscam BUYER BEWARE! DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 04, 2013.

Motorcycle Superstore charges you $$ when THEY make a mistake!

Hayfield,Minnesota

If you order from Motorcycle Superstore and they send you the incorrect item (which I'm guessing happens about 70% of the time.) They will charge you the shipping cost to have it returned to them AND they will charge you the shipping to have the correct item sent to you. All in all, expect to pay well over $20 for shipping, (even if you're just buying gloves.)

I'm certain they charge a much higher shipping rate to the consumer than what the shipping company actually gives them and then they pocket the difference.

Don't even attempt to try and talk to their customer service, they are *** and do nothing to solve the problems.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 10, 2011.

Comments

Burned once and never again... *** MCSS

They send me a damaged item and are expecting me to buy another. What a rip-off. Don’t buy anything from them...

I never herd of a company to ask for photos of damaged item...they come up with all kinds of excused to not process your claim.

#319562

Yes, this company sucks! Their website will say that have a certain items when they don't.

Then they will cancel the orders without informing you.

They won't honor coupons after your order has been processed.

Basically they suck. Buyers beware!!!

Moto7, the review is about MCSS's poor procedures for correcting problems pertaining to mistakes made specifically by MCSS when they send their customer an incorrect item.

Paying for shipping when return an item you specifically ordered then decided you do not want is understandable and is not the content of this issue with MCSS.

These comments are bogus. They only charge $6.99 for standard shipping and it's free if you spend more than $89.

Easy returns are part of any successful internet retail business and MCSS is one of the best. Read their BizRate comments if you have any doubt.

Agreed - I've had numerous problems with them myself, won't go there again

View more comments